Employers, just because a candidate applies for a job does not mean they WANT the job!!! It simply means they want to learn more about the job and you and your company and culture. It is up to you to create a BETTER CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE!! Sell it. This is not 2008/2009. Making candidates jump through hoops even before interviewing them is a sure way to lose the war for talent!
About Dave Sgro
- Preparing questions to ask during an interview is critical___ Watch Dr. Dawn explain this!
- Fixing your on-line Job Search Strategy
- 4 Sentences you need for a cover letter that gets noticed
- 15 Sneaky Phone Interview Tips to Get You to the Next Round
- Transformation versus Transaction Relationships with Recruiters