Employers, just because a candidate applies for a job does not mean they WANT the job!!! It simply means they want to learn more about the job and you and your company and culture. It is up to you to create a BETTER CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE!! Sell it. This is not 2008/2009. Making candidates jump through hoops even before interviewing them is a sure way to lose the war for talent!
About Dave Sgro
- 4 Sentences you need for a cover letter that gets noticed
- 15 Sneaky Phone Interview Tips to Get You to the Next Round
- Transformation versus Transaction Relationships with Recruiters
- These Common Interview Habits Could Be Why You Aren’t Getting The Job
- Ten Things Never, Ever To Say In Your Resume – Forbes